We promise the products we showcase and the brands we represent will always be:
- Purely natural and organic skincare
- Made in the UK
- Contained and shipped in eco-friendly packaging
- Free-from harmful chemicals and known irritants including parabens, SLS and mineral oil (a full list of banned ingredients coming soon)
- Vegan or vegetarian wherever possible and indicated if so
- All certified organic ingredients indicated clearly
As an ethical business, we promise to take responsibility for our impact on people, our planet and on the wider beauty industry. We will:
- Favour and support small to medium sized women-led beauty brands that make high quality beauty products in small batches.
- Minimise our environmental impact including always using recyclable packaging and green business premises.
- Pay a minimum living wage to everyone we employ or contract with.
- Support non-profit organisations and beauty industry campaigns that fit with our ethos and encourage our collective to do so.
- Be transparent about our business practices such as our banking and taxes.
- Become a certified B-Corp organisation as soon as we are able to.
- Be an independent business and use our voice in the community wisely.