Rescue Balm calms and heals irritated or inflamed skin. This 100% natural, vegan balm blend is full of organic oils, shea butter, chickweed, lavender and calendula to soften, soothe and calm the skin.
Massage gently into sore, dry, itchy skin on your hands, feet or body.
• Shea butter. Organically sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises skin and restores elasticity. Especially beneficial for dry and damaged skin due to it’s protective and healing properties.T
• Apricot oil. A gentle everyday organic oil for soothing and nourishing sensitive skin, dry, mature skin and babies.
• Pomegranate oil. Pomegranate oil is a powerful antioxidant, naturally rich in vitamins and high in punicic acid, an anti-inflammatory which helps to reduce inflamed skin and regenerate new skin cell production.
• Chickweed. An excellent skin herb, chickweed relieves irritated and itchy skin. Organic, UK grown chickweed herbs are macerated in high oleic (omega 9) sunflower oil with rosemary antioxidant.
• Calendula. Widely known for its exceptional healing properties, extracted from organic calendula flowers.
• Lavender. Organic Bulgarian lavender oil is fruity and more mellow than high altitude lavender. This wonderfully calming and relaxing oil is excellent for use on sore and itchy skin.
Product feel: The solid balm melts effortlessly on contact with skin with a silky soft finish that skinks in easily leaving no residue.
Certifications: Silvan Beauty Balms are made with the highest quality, organic and sustainably sourced plant-based ingredients, registered with the Vegan Society and certified as cruelty free with the Leaping Bunny programme. Free from mineral oils, silicones, parabens, SLS/SLES, artificial fragrance and colourings.
Plastic-Free Packaging: Glass container and Aluminium Lid. Recyclable or Reusable.