The hardworking Gardener’s Balm is super nourishing and protecting. The 100% natural, vegan balm contains organic oils, shea butter, marshmallow, calendula, juniper and cedarwood to nourish, heal and protect.
After a long day’s work outside, massage gently into hands, feet, elbows and knees. For cracked skin on hands apply balm generously as an overnight treatment.
• Shea butter. Organically sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises skin and restores elasticity. Especially beneficial for dry and damaged skin due to it’s protective and healing properties.
• Olive oil. A fabulous tried and tested oil for dry, chapped skin offering nourishing, softening and protective qualities.
• Marshmallow oil. Organic marshmallow roots are steeped in organic high-oleic fatty acid (omega 9) sunflower oil with rosemary antioxidant. Marshmallow oil maintains moisture levels in the skin by boosting hyaluronic acid levels, soothing dry, itchy and chapped hands.
• Juniper. Steam distilled from the crushed berries of the juniper bush, this oil helps prevent muscle cramping as well as having excellent anti-bacterial properties.
• Cedarwood. A deep, sweet, warm and woody oil with exceptional natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Product feel: The solid balm melts effortlessly on contact with skin with a silky soft finish that skinks in easily leaving no residue.
Certifications: Silvan Beauty Balms are made with the highest quality, organic and sustainably sourced plant-based ingredients, registered with the Vegan Society and certified as cruelty free with the Leaping Bunny programme. Free from mineral oils, silicones, parabens, SLS/SLES, artificial fragrance and colourings.
Plastic-Free Packaging: Glass container and Aluminium Lid. Recyclable or Reusable.