Award-winning Mama’s Balm nourishes during pregnancy and heals sore skin once baby has arrived. A very gentle, 100% natural, vegan balm which is rich in organic shea butter, plant oils and calendula. The multi-tasking balm will soothe stretch marks, ease dry patches, protect sore nipples and moisturise delicate baby bottoms. Ultra-nourishing papaya and mandarin heal and protect skin.
Massage gently into dry or sore skin and stretch marks during and after pregnancy.
• Shea butter. Organically sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises skin and restores elasticity. Especially beneficial for dry and damaged skin due to it’s protective and healing properties.
• Apricot oil. A gentle organic oil, naturally rich in vitamins and suitable for everyday use for soothing and nourishing sensitive skin, dry, mature skin and babies.
• Papaya oil. This oil is extracted from the seeds of the papaya fruit (also known as paw paw). It is rich in omega 9 as well as Omega 6 and vitamins A and C and potassium. Papaya oil keeps moisture locked into skin; a great choice for stretching, sensitive skin.
• Calendula. In the form of CO2 extract from organic calendula flowers, this oil is widely known for its exceptional healing properties.
• Mandarin. A sweet, tangy fruit oil with a gentle citrus aroma. Mandarin oil helps to combat stretch marks in pregnancy especially when combined with the shea butter in this balm.
• Neroli. A luxurious relaxing oil ideal for use in calming blends.
Winner in the Mother and Baby category in the Janey Loves 2018 Platinum awards.
Product feel: The solid balm melts effortlessly on contact with skin with a silky soft finish that skinks in easily leaving no residue.
Certifications: Silvan Beauty Balms are made with the highest quality, organic and sustainably sourced plant-based ingredients, registered with the Vegan Society and certified as cruelty free with the Leaping Bunny programme. Free from mineral oils, silicones, parabens, SLS/SLES, artificial fragrance and colourings.
Plastic-Free Packaging: Glass container and Aluminium Lid. Recyclable or Reusable.