Muscle Balm restores muscles and joints after exercise. This 100% natural, vegan balm contains organic oils, shea butter, comfrey, arnica, marjoram, eucalyptus and cedarwood to ease out muscle tension.
Massage gently into sore, tired or tight muscles and joints.
• Shea butter. Organically sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises skin and restores elasticity. Especially beneficial for dry and damaged skin due to it’s protective and healing properties.
• Olive oil. A fabulous tried and tested oil for dry, chapped skin offering nourishing, softening and protective qualities.
• Comfrey. Organic comfrey leaves are steeped in cold pressed organic sunflower oil with rosemary antioxidant to bring out their healing properties. Naturally anti-inflammatory, comfrey is wonderful for use after activity to aid tired muscles and joints.
• Arnica oil. Used widely to help reduce inflammation and soothe over-used muscles and joints.
• Sweet marjoram. Steam distilled from the dried flowers and leaves making an oil perfect for cramps, muscle aches and pains. Sweet marjoram can also help to clear soft tissue congestion.
Product feel: The solid balm melts effortlessly on contact with skin with a silky soft finish that skinks in easily leaving no residue.
Certifications: Silvan Beauty Balms are made with the highest quality, organic and sustainably sourced plant-based ingredients, registered with the Vegan Society and certified as cruelty free with the Leaping Bunny programme. Free from mineral oils, silicones, parabens, SLS/SLES, artificial fragrance and colourings.
Plastic-Free Packaging: Glass container and Aluminium Lid. Recyclable or Reusable.